Re: [Gimp-developer] help for understanding ink model in gimp

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM,  Moises wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
> It's Moises, an active gimp user for long time ago. I'm a student and I'm
> working on ink model.
> Since ink gimp model is under GPL licence, I would like to take advantage
> and integrate it in my academic research.
> I wonder if you could help me to understand the ink model tool code. I
> downloaded the ink application code written in c, but I needed some guide
> (or something like that) in order to understand the tool and do some
> contribution for your model.
> I need to translate into Matlab the ink toolbox, because I'm keen on working
> on that. Sorry, but I am not a computer engineering and I find hard this
> task..

Maybe you could get the ball rolling by asking some questions about
particular parts of code? As of now, it's not really clear what is it
exactly that you have a problem with :)

Also, it's way better to discuss this on IRC (just keep in mind that
most developers are located in Europe).

http://www.gimp.org/irc.html

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org