Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

Hi Alberto.

--- En date de : Mer 21.11.12, Alberto Mardegan <mardy users sourceforge net> a écrit :

> On 11/21/2012 11:53 AM, Owen wrote:
> >>
> >> --- En date de : Mar 20.11.12, Alberto Mardegan
> >> <mardy users sourceforge net>

> >> [...] clicking the link at the
> >> company I'm working at threw an error saying the URL (
> >> http://blog.mardy.it/2012/11/gimb.html ) is infected by a virus called
> >> JS/FBJack.A . [...]
> >

> > Opened ok here, checking the source of the page would suggest that
> > your firewall maybe getting confused with the javascript at the start.
> >
> > What happens if you fetch the page with wget?
> >

> > -- Owen

I tried again opening the URL with my browser and there's no more warning message. Either the anti-virus database has been updated (for which I need more time to check) or the “threat” has gone (aka "changing the suspected script did the trick" :D). It seems Ok now.

Good day,
Vince C.