Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

--- En date de : Mar 20.11.12, Alberto Mardegan <mardy users sourceforge net> a écrit :

> As suggested, I went and created my
> own branch: please let me announce
> the GIMB! :-)
>
> http://blog.mardy.it/2012/11/gimb.html
>
> Ciao,
>   Alberto

Maybe (I hope) it's a false positive but clicking the link at the company I'm working at threw an error saying the URL ( http://blog.mardy.it/2012/11/gimb.html ) is infected by a virus called JS/FBJack.A . Our firewall is Astaro with the latest updates. I'm not the one who frantically waves his arms in the air for no specific reason but here it raises my attention. Please advise if no there's no threat.

Cheers,
Vince C.