Re: [Gimp-developer] Stop this thread! (was: Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour)

Egor, if you spend a little time reading gimp mailing archives, you will see that topic was discussed to death so many times with the same treads of dozens mails, that starting it again can be considered impolite towards developers. The time they spend answering the same question for passionate users is the time lost for development.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

Egor Voznessenski wrote:
Hi!