Re: [Gimp-developer] Update on my Gimp color management coding efforts

Hello Elle!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Elle Stone <l elle stone gmail com> wrote:
I apologize for the long delay in posting an update. Alas, the only
enlightenment I have found during that long delay is that to make
further progress I will need help from someone well-versed in
Gimp/Babl/Gegl/Cairo code.

I think that is an good idea and I can see four ways to get this happen:

1. Linux Color Management Hackfest 2012 in Brno, Czech Republic
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenIcc/Events/Hackfest/2012
There you could meet Øyvind Kolås (Pippin)

2. Libre Graphics Meeting 2013 in Madrid, Spain
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/2012/06/lgm-2013-dates-and-venue/
This is the best place to meed more then one Gimp Developer.

3. Fly to a developer.
Afaik most Developers are in Europe.

4. Invite an Developer to your place.

My last information is, that the Gimp project has money to sponsor the flights so don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards,
Tobias