Re: [Gimp-developer] Coordination between developers in the GIMP project

On 12-11-01 10:42 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Tengy Td wrote:
[snip]
It would be a great help for me if you could answer a short online survey
(it should take approximately 5 minutes).
[snip]
Personally I stopped filling all these survey, because people who ask
to fill them never share the results :)

I don't always bother as I'm busy with other things or the surveys are poorly designed and/or show their lack of understanding of software development.

This survey lists "CVS or SCCS" as a method of communication. I've never entered my email address in the boxes about receiving the results as I am not interested in the results. I don't know how many people doing these surveys actually send the results of their surveys.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.