Re: [Gimp-developer] GAP on Gimp 2.8

On 12-05-29 03:55 AM, Anke Lange wrote:
some of my users have tried to install GAP on Gimp 2.8. It doesn't work,
yet, because GAP seems to create a 2.6 directory where it puts in all the
plugins. They are than shown on the menue, but nothing works.

Will there be a new GAP-Version or is there an easy way around?

You would have to ask the author of GAP about plans for any updates.

The easy way around is to copy the GAP plug-ins from the 2.6 directory it creates in to the 2.8 directory.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.