Re: [Gimp-developer] new interaction project starting...

On 14 May 2012 07:21, peter sikking <peter mmiworks net> wrote:
> I wrote:
>
>> Marinus Schraal, from Holland, will be with us for the next 10 weeks.
>> his project subject will be picked by him in the next couple of days.
>> if you see ‘foser’ on irc, that’s him. he will be happy to talk to
>> you about it.

Thats great!

> update:
>
> Marinus had talks with you on irc in the last couple of days
> about possible topics.
>
> this morning on irc we talked through the scope, size and impact
> of these possible topics.
>
> then Marinus picked the topic for his project:
<snip>

A small suggestion on work-flow: Ask Marinus to subscribe to the
mailing list and to post the question he has himself here.
This makes the interaction between the designers doing the work and
the rest of the project more direct, which I believe is the best. As
discussed in Vienna...

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com