Re: [Gimp-developer] people can sell gimp for $10 ??

On 05/14/12 21:42, Burnie West wrote:
On 05/14/2012 11:54 AM, Chris Mohler wrote:
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Jason
Broadwell<jbroadwellj gmail com> wrote:
http://theghosthunterstore.com/shop/gimp-photo-editor/

selling gimp for $10 ??
Sure - they can sell it, as long as the source code is provided.

Chris

Or include instructions how to find it -

I don't recall that being sufficient last time I read GPL !
Distributors have to host the source and build instructions *themselves* and say where to find it, on their servers. IIRC

In any case that site does not seem to say where to find the source anywhere.

/gg

On the bottom of the page linked it says
"Gimp is open source software and distributed under the GNU General
Public License."

Ghost Hunter Store packages a CD and offers to help with people's photos.

-- Burnie