Re: [Gimp-developer] Translating GIMP from GIMP master (is wrong)

În data de Wed, 9 May 2012 00:52:10 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine a scris:

> > What is the status of the script-fu translation for 2.8 ? Right now
> > the .pot file is the 61 strings version and so the files for all
> > languages follow the truncated version.
>
> And you are telling that us just now?????

??

Few days ago Michael Schumacher told me that "It looks like we're
facing a technical problem here". I just waited for the technical
problem to be fixed, in a hope that my problem with the missing
Romanian translation in the official release will be fixed also.

I didn't tell how long I should wait :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară