Re: [Gimp-developer] Easy access for contributors

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:20 PM, grafxuser wrote:
>> On that my only comment is: I wish you spent as much time contributing
>> as you spent proposing  But that's just my little personal attack.
>
> On that my only answer is: I think, therefore I am - wrong here.
> Good bye.

Hmmm?

Let me explain. Ideas, however clever they are, have to be
implemented. But you see, we have no end of ideas. Everybody seems to
know what exactly we should do, yet mostly they never go beyond merely
telling us. Which is why while I like people who try to think things
through, like you, personally I'm still more in favour of people who
get things done.

If you are offended by that, I'm not sure there's anything I can do
for you. My intention was not to offend, but to explain that we need
people who do things, not talk about them.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org