Re: [Gimp-developer] Translate to pt_BR

> Von: Ricardo Klein <klein rfk gmail com>

> I work in an University in South of Brazil and we have here one teacher
> who want to make students of Information Systems learn English by
> software/documentation translation, so, I came to as you if you need help
> on pt_BR translation, who I need to talk to know how it will be done and,
> then, I will put the teacher to talk with this responsible for
> translation.

Hi Ricardo,

the translation progress for Brazilian Portuguese ranges from 50% (libgimp) to 100% (tags; with 2 translatable strings), so there is plenty of work left. See http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp/ for details of the progress per translation domain within GIMP.

The coordinator and active members of the Brazilian Portuguese translation team are listed at http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/pt_BR/

Thanks in advance for your effort, and please don't hesitate to ask for clarification of any unknown or ambiguous English terms you may encounter - we'll be happy to explain the concepts if necessary.

Regards,
Michael