Re: [Gimp-developer] does gimp have a liquify equiavlent module in the working

The closest you get is probaby Filters>Distor>IWarp... in 2.6

2.7 has the Cage Transform tool, it's in the toolbox and looks like a
polygon with 5 points on it.


On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:11 AM, supratim chakraborty
<sup270792 gmail com> wrote:
> I would like to know whether the liquify equivalent module exists in the
> making or not
> and do i need image processing basics to start developing plugins etc?
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-developer-list mailing list
> gimp-developer-list gnome org

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]