Re: [Gimp-developer] (no subject)

I can still reproduce this on latest master
(5835a730a3eef3cee579c50b250bb8ba15b77d7c), using the images that are
available for download at the bottom of that page.

Strangely, if you open the 16 bit tiff, and choose not to convert it
into the sRGB builtin colorspace, the image still displays with the
wrong gamma on canvas, but the thumbnail on the tab in single window
mode looks correct to me.

  -- drawoc