Re: [Gimp-developer] feature: Set exclusive layer visibility within groups

 Richard Gitschlag wrote:
> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 20:48:40 +0200
> From: gfx user online de
> To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] feature: Set exclusive layer visibility within groups
>
> Hi,
>
> I posted descriptions of the current behaviour and the proposals in the
> wiki. Now it's on you ;-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> grafxuser

I cannot seem to register a username on the wiki (or edit the page without one). The "Login / create account" message only shows the Login panel, not showing the registration panel.

Currently you will possibly have more luck contacting Alexia at IRC. LightningIsMyName didn't neither reply my mail nor was he in IRC.

Best regards,

grafxuser