Re: [Gimp-developer] Windows build

FYI, the only configure flag I used was to disable python.

From: Jari Niskala [mailto:jariniskala gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:20 PM
To: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Cc: 'Jari niskala'
Subject: Windows build

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for all your hard work on such a great tool!

Now to the question… I managed to build the 2.8.0 release from sources for Win32 (using MinGW) but I’m trying to figure out why my build is quite large, ~32MB, compared to the official Windows build coming in around 5MB. This is for the executable but I’m also seeing larger gimp dlls.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you are able to provide!

Best regards,

Jari Niskala