Re: [Gimp-developer] Motion blur algorithms

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Calculemus wrote:
> I need to implement motion blur(linear, radial and zoom )algorithms
> for an app I work on, like yours in GIMP.
>
> In the .c file for motion blur it is not stated which source is used
> for the math/algorithm.
>
> Someone knows the source, paper, book or whatever that was
> used as reference for implementing the motion blur algorithms?

Why do you necessarily want the algo from GIMP?

There are probably dozens of approaches. Finding a paper is not a problem :)

http://graphics.snu.ac.kr/publications/conference_proceedings/2007-dykim-egwnp.pdf
+ its references could be a start.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org