[Gimp-developer] Reg: Brush feature support

Hi All,
           I want to use brush feature for different kinds of brush. I
have check in software Brush option is working same as I want, but i
didnt get any API pr enum values to set the brush type. I got
GimpLayerMode Effects but that is different from what i want.
           Kindly let me know if there is any enum values to set brush
types like one in software(circle fuzzy)..
           How will I get the developer manual for sample app using GIMP..

Kindly response

Regards
Swati