Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: Re: RFE: single window mode: always show tab

2012/1/5 ronald arvidsson privat utfors se <ronald arvidsson privat utfors se>

Hello,

I'm really only a user in gimp. Find it a very useful tool. Being a developer for other types of software I really appreciate all the work done - thanks developers.

A possible improvement would be with the top dialogue being hidden and popping out when one move the cursor into say the top left corner? Just a suggestion.

You can hide the menu bar, thanks to Image: Edit -> Preferences. And you can access any of its entries with a right-click in the Image window.

Olivier Lecarme