Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: Gimp Information Request

(resending with correct ML address - sorry for noise!)

Dave.

On 02/27/2012 04:47 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi all,

FYI, information request about the GIMP.

Cheers,
Dave.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Gimp Information Request
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:47:16 +0200
From: Tania Wolson <marketing submerge co za>
To: gnome-press-contact gnome org

Dear Gnome Marketing Team

I am contacting you from SUBMERGE magazine - South Africa's premier
diving magazine.

We would like to feature photography software "reviews" in our upcoming
photography edition, and I wanted to request a high resolution image and
short description detailing your photography software (Gimp). This
inclusion would be *free of charge* and a way to promote the various
photography software products on the market to our readers.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Many thanks

*/Tania Wolson / BIS Publishing UP/*
Assistant Editor & Advertising Sales
*SUBMERGE Publishers*