[Gimp-developer] An important tool missing in GIMP

Hello!

I've been using GIMP for sometime now. And I would like to thank all the developers for making such wonderful software and distributing it for free.
But I wanted to point developers' attention to an important tool that is missing in GIMP. It is the Shape Tool. It's a really useful tool in making designs. So it would be great if you can kindly develop this tool and include it in the next release of GIMP.

Thank you
Regards
M Younis