Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP Fonts Problem

On 02/19/2012 05:16 AM, William Roberts wrote:
Im having a problem running GIMP. When it loads up it stops responding when it trys to load the fonts. I just started having this problem today. I uninstalled and reinstalled serveral times but no progress. I need help. Im running on a 32 bit Windows 7 pc. PLEASE HELP ME. I need this program for my school project.

Erase/rename your Gimp profile ("C:\users\{your id}\.gimp-2.6" in Vista/Seven, or c:\pdcuments and settings\{your id}\.gimp-2.6 in XP) and retry. Re-installing Gimp serves little purpose, since the profile is left and reused by the reinstalled code.