Re: [Gimp-developer] Changing all icons of GIMP

Hello Sven,

thanks for your feedback. Not sure if the GIMP UI team has the same goals like i have.

My main idea is to create step by step a configuration package for various open source
graphic software for a uniform suite like the creative suite of Adobe.

This means:
- themes, icons and colors
- workflows, presets and shortcuts
- sharing objects between these apps

I know this is a very big picture at all.

So here comes my question again:

Is it possible changing all icons (not toolbar only) of GIMP by a theme?

Cheers
Eckhard.