[Gimp-developer] Testing the GIMP unified transformation tool

Hi,
I'd like to try out the unified transformation tool. I merged GIMP's
git branch origin/soc-2012-unified-transformation into master and
compiled successfully [after building babl from master and gegl from
master+origin/soc-2012-ops]. When I launch newly built gimp i can't
find the tool anywhere. Do I need to pass any options to autogen.sh to
enable/build it in or maybe I should do it when running GIMP?

It will be greatly appreciated if someone would help me on this.

--
Thanks,
Tomasz