Re: [Gimp-developer] [Demo] Porting MyPaint brush engines to the GIMP.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:

>> I'm currently working on porting of the MyPaint brush engine to the
>> gimp 2.7.5 branch.
>
> That is simply GREAT! Have you tested it with Ubuntu 12.04?
> That is the latest LTS...

I don't want to spoil the party, but if this is not based on GEGL's
painting engine, then it's not going to become part of GIMP. The old
core is gone. There's no point developing anything new on top of it.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org