Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion

On 12-04-25 04:59 AM, Devvv wrote:
I finally uploaded 2 more versions with a blurred line and without the
line. however I like my initial version little more. it gives some
special to it :) what do you think?

I slightly prefer the last one with the larger Wilber. The only problem I have with it is the "accent" lines (the thin highlight streaks) are no longer running parallel to the angle of the brushes as they were in the image before. If you fix up the angle of the streaks to match the angle of the brushes I'd say we have a winner.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.