Re: [Gimp-developer] new heal tool in gimp 2.8

> Von: Miroslav Talasek <miroslav talasek seznam cz>

> but fix mean return back to old algo for me , and Alexandre Prokoudine
> told that new algo is better for him
>
> the right solution is use both algo and u may choose between them
>
> what is the right way ?

Analyzing. In particular, why the new algorithm performs worse for your use cases and better for others.

This could lead to the result that there is no better approach for either case, or that there is a different algorithm that covers more use cases with a better performance.

Regards,
Michael