Re: [Gimp-developer] Fwd: gimp 2.8rc heal tool

> Somtimes stop work , or work not properly , solution is switch brush type
> to another and back again , but not everytime

I played around with the healing brush a bit after seeing this, and I
noticed that if the brush (destination, where you're painting) is even
partially off canvas it doesn't heal, which is somewhat annoying.

It might be a separate issue from what Miroslav is reporting, but it might
explain some odd issues.

app/paint/gimpheal.c, around line 557 might need to be rethought a bit. If
I get a chance tomorrow, I'll file a bug report and submit a patch.

  -- Mike H