Re: [Gimp-developer] Plugin registration question

On 04/03/2012 11:54 AM, Jon Decker wrote:
Hello

The plugin I have been developing doesn't really relate to individual images (its more of an extension). In my registration call, how do I make it so that the listing in the menu is never grayed out? Currently I just open any image to make the entry active, but I'm sure there is a way to make certain entries always active. I'm using the gimpplugin module. Thanks

If you define it without parameters is will always be active:
--------------------
#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

from gimpfu import *