Re: [Gimp-developer] Python plugin debugging and workflow

I'm assuming Jon is working on Windows. On Linux you can just start
gimp from a terminal and get all the output you need, but when I was
porting a plug-in I wrote to Windows, there was no info in the command
line, and I had to resort to printing stuff to the gimp error console.
Anyone know how to do this on windows.

One solution is, of course, to just install Linux (on a physical or
virtual machine) and do the development on that.

  Ragnar