Re: [Gimp-developer] Getting the recognition that GIMP deserves

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
>> …or get a fork and… ;)
>
> ...a knife and have a good meal.
>
> The only fork of GIMP that really survived is Seashore. It's targeted
> at an essentially different group of users.

There's also cinepaint that was geared for movie world and the painter
fork that seems to be maintained rather sanely as a set of patches on
vanilla gimp. There's a few things that Id like to merge from there,
but it's a bit tricky and we are too late in 2.8 cycle.
--
--Alexia