[Gimp-developer] updating default set of plug-ins and scripts

Hi,

This is something we briefly discussed on IRC a while back, but in a
wee bit more organized manner :)

http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Mindstorm:Revamping_default_plugins_and_scripts

Feel free to update, but please don't bloat the list of examples is
the “Missing stuff" section too much. It is, after all, the list of
_examples_ :)

I think at least part of that is doable during 2.10 and 3.0 release
cycles, and some of that is more relevant to GEGL development cycles.

Personally I'm prepared to make a list of what I'd like to see go and
even look for substitutions (patterns, gradients). I'm also prepared
to work with Peter's team to figure out what should be added based on
product vision, the interviews they take and my own analysis of trends
in the industry. Oh, and I can do the required testing and maybe even
tweak a line or two in source code :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org