[Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.7 API script-fu

Hi,

since I'm using the git version of Gimp which is quite great and I like it a lot, especially
I find it very useful the layer groups and the single view. Thank you all for this!
I was searching a way to duplicate a drawable n times instead of doing it manually.
I found into the registry a script-fu plugin which does exactly that, but due to API
changes it's not compatible anymore.
I'd like to know if it's available on the web documentation about the new API plugin
according to the previous changes to see the diff.
I'll like to try myself to port the plugin to get more into Gimp plugin development.
For example the plugin registers with:

script-fu-register which I could not find within the internal API browser.
I only found gimp-plugin-menu-register.

Any hints where to look in?

Regards
Salvatore