[Gimp-developer] "Detail in Middle" or "Tile" in Patterns -> Render Map seems to always make something tileable

The Render Map dialog has a dropdown list with Tile and Detail in
Middle. Whatever selection I made, the resulting image is always
tileable (or I am not able to see any difference).

If the script is ok, then where should the difference be visible ?

GIMP 2.7.4, on Windows Vista 64 bit.
I tried also with English interface (start with lang="en") just to make
sure some translated name won't screw some parameter, but there was no
difference.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară