Re: where/whom should I send patches ?
- From: Sebastien Ponce <sebastien ponce cern ch>
- To: Guilhem Bonnefille <guilhem bonnefille gmail com>
- Cc: giggle-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: where/whom should I send patches ?
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:52:50 +0200
Done : https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=651239
On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 14:24 +0200, Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:
> IMHO, the most efficient way is to open a ticket on the tracker and
> join the patch to it.
> 2011/5/26 Sebastien Ponce <sebastien ponce cern ch>:
> > Hi,
> > I've just written a patch to extend the diff view features. You can now
> > choose between "Show diffs by chunk", "Show diffs by file" and "Show all
> > diffs" in the View menu.
> > Who should I send that to ?
> > Cheers,
> > Sebastien
> > _______________________________________________
> > giggle-list mailing list
> > giggle-list gnome org
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/giggle-list
][Date Next] [Thread Prev