[PR] Improving authors listing feature

Hi,

In order to improve my 'set-author' topic branch, I started a new
topic branch to improve the author listing feature.
First, I changed the git command activated, in order to improve
performances (gain something like 20% on my oldish PC).
Then, I add properties to decide, whether or not, the committers
should be added to the list and if the search concern the local branch
or all branches.

Please, Javier, pull these changes.

http://github.com/guyou/giggle/tree/improve-authors-listing
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com