Giggle plans

Hello,

With the repository change I think that a new release of giggle would be great.
I've thougth that would be a good idea stay in sync with GNOME
development cycle [1] (the next upcoming tarball due date is on Jan 25th).

Then, we can branch giggle and only add new features to the master branch

Other question: seems that Jabber Chat Room: giggle on
conference.imendio.com is down,
What about request an IRC channel in irc.gimp.net? Anyone know the processs ?

Regards,

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas