Re: Maintainership

2010/1/21 Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>:
> Hi,

Hello Mathias,

> Obviously work and family consume way to much of my time.
> As a result zillions of bugfixes and patches are stalled and rotting.
> I don't expect my situation soon, so please go ahead: Move the
> repository to git.gnome.org or Gitorious and make it rock.

First of all, thank you for your work in giggle, I (we) really like this app.

I just created a new repo in git.gnome.org: [1] :)

I've also applied some patches to:
 - Remove Glib/GTK+ deprecated symbols
 - Use only single Glib/GTK+ includes
 - Use accessor functions instead direct access (compile with -DGSEAL_ENABLED)
 - Port from libglade to GtkBuilder
 - Get rid of shave and use automake silent rule now

So, giggle is now GTK+ 3 - compilant ;)
Go ahead, compile and test giggle to make it rock!

Have fun!

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/giggle
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas