Re: State of the project

Hi,

2009/8/19 Javier Jardón <javierjc1982 gmail com>:
> I would like to ask about the status of the project.

I share the same question.
IMHO, the project is not dead, but it seems the Mathias has few time
currently. Do we need to find/create a new maintenance team?

> I have seen that there are several pending patches in bugzilla and the
> currently code in the git repo doesn't compiles. :(

You certainly already fixed the issues. But if not, you can find some fixes on
http://github.com/guyou/giggle/tree/fixes

> I would like to send a patch to port from libglade to GtkBuilder if
> the project is still alive ;)

Can be interesting. I suggest you to create a public repo somewhere
(perhaps on github as many "forks" are already hosted here).

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com