Re: [gexiv2] Make fails while building from git repo

Oh sorry, I missed that mail. It seems there might be a file missing in GIT

I was able to get past this on Ubuntu 16.04 by installing the 'valac' package for vapigen. It looks like the configure script does not correctly identify that it is missing.