[gexiv2] python beginner

I am a python beginner and am mucking around with my jpgs trying to add tags and change metadata timestamps and what not. I wanted to take advantage of the ability of exiv2 to now change mov files and thought I would use gexiv2 to do so, however I don’t know how to build it in windows. I’ve searched a lot on the web and am so far unsuccessful, can someone tell me how…I like dabbling but simple steps would be appreciated.

I have been using pyexiv2 so hopefully it’s usage is pretty similar to that. Like I said I am a beginner python user and just dabble.

Thanks in advance,

Sian