Re: [Gexiv2] Missing overrides ... better error message

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Matěj Cepl <mcepl redhat com> wrote:

Would it be possible to add (somewhere?, where?) some better error
message than completely baffling

GObject.__init__() takes exactly 0 arguments (1 given)

Robert, can you speak to this point?
P.S.: What about adding this list to gmane.org? I really prefer reading
newsgroups to list
I think anyone can add the list to gmane, so please do. That said, this is a pretty low-volume list, so I'm not sure how many people would take advantage of it.
-- Jim