Re: [Gexiv2] Hello?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Adam Dingle <adam yorba org> wrote:
thanks a lot for the patch.  I've attached it to our Redmine ticket for this
feature at

http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/5456

That ticket itself might be the best place to continue this discussion, so
maybe you could subscribe to it.  Cheers -

Ok, feeling kinda feeble at the moment -- I registered for redmine,
but the password I chose isn't working and I haven't been able to
receive the password reset email, so I'm basically locked out of there
at the moment.

In the meantime, I've created my own git repo where I'm continuing to
work on this, here:

https://github.com/robru/gexiv2

So far I've added a simple Python override that makes the API just a
little bit nicer to use for us Python folks:

https://github.com/robru/gexiv2/commit/50fb6afd88e4134d8f4b53cfb5d38bf6bf7d610a

I do need a bit of help with your Makefile though. As I mentioned, the
way I'm installing the typelib only works on 64bit systems, and I
didn't even bother to try installing the python override, so at the
moment you have to copy it by hand into
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gi/overrides. Not really sure how
to set up the Makefile to be able to install these files to the right
place in a portable way.

--
http://exolucere.ca