[Gegl-developer] do you need new operations ?

Hi,
I have written some operations for my own use into gimp.
Let me know if you are interested by some of them, I will write tests and push to master.

* median-blur (quite fast, histogram based computation of individual RGB channels, using a "zigzag" sliding
window)

* component-extract (extract a component from RGB, HSV, HSL, CMYK, YCbCr or LAB color spaces, very useful in
a mask production workflow)

* lab-levels (like the current levels op, but in LAB color space)

* shadows-highlights (lighten shadows and darken highlights)

* waveform (produce a luminance waveform scope, RGB parade will come soon)

* color-clip (clamp pixels values into 0.0 - 1.0 range)

Thomas Manni