Re: [Gegl-developer] Image Interpolation algorithms in GEGL

Ravi:

The other thing you should know is that sigmoidization http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/resize/#resize_sigmoidal should be ripped out of the LoHalo code: One can do better than to enlarge through linear light when the filter has negative lobes, but I ascertained last Summer that sigmoidization is not the way to do it.