Re: [Gegl-developer] params of gegl:transform operation

To use gegl:transform, you need to create the transformation matrix
yourself. There are plenty of tutorials for learning how to create
transformation matrices online.

Then, do this to set the node's property:

1. When you create your matrix, place it in a GeglMatrix3 struct. It
contains one member named coeff, which is a 3x3 array of doubles for
the matrix values.
2. Turn the matrix into a string with gchar* gegl_matrix3_to_string
(GeglMatrix3 *matrix);
3. Set this string as the property "transform" on your gegl:transform
node with gegl_node_set.
4. Free the string from (2) with g_free

Anyway, I hope this helps! Feel free to ask if you have any issues.

  -- drawoc