Re: [Gegl-developer] Using Gegl with PIL (Python Image Library)

I tried using gegl_buffer_set , but I could not get it to work in the Python binding
Thanks

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM, hhhh xhdhx <johncalisano gmail com> wrote:
Hi ,
We are currently using PIL , we want to use Gegl for some image effects , could you tell me how to load a string buffer into gegl and then output a string buffer  instead of saving it to a file .

Thanks
John