Re: [gedit-list] (no subject)

Hi Danilo,

do you want to implement a feature? What do you think about this one?

You probably can start looking at

to get ideas and then implement it as part of current gedit.

Best luck!

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 4:29 AM Danilo Fernandes Galete via gedit-list <gedit-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello everyone.

I would like to help in the development of Gedit, I am learning the C
language and I believe I can help the team, as I currently have time to
help develop and a great desire to help.