[gedit-list] A proposal to drop OS X and Windows support

  It looks as though the OS X and Windows versions of gedit don't get updated often (if at all).  I would like to propose dropping support for them, as there are already many cross-platform text editors available for those platforms.

Are there any/many other GNOME applications that are cross platform?

Are there other reasons to keep them around that I am missing?

--

Corey Daley

Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift Developer Experience

Red Hat

100 East Davie Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

cdaley redhat com    T: (919)-754-4623    M: (270)-996-3065