Re: [gedit-list] Feature request: keep unsaved documents

Hey Ryan,

I'm afraid nobody might take the time to implement this. When I asked for something far more minor (the ability to disable Ctrl+D in any way), nobody cared, the issue was closed as "duplicate" of a 10 year old "wontfix" bug and later someone mentioned that gedit is currently an unmaintained project. Asking on this mailing list for a reason against my suggestion, nobody even took the time to explain it.

Best regards
Tobias Frei